Avira’s popularity is at next level, so there is no hesitation when we write this- Avira is one of the highly capable software in the cybersecurity market today, and it can fight off any malicious viruses of all times. Avira is well-known for its lightweight interface as it can fit in anywhere; it is very much flexible. Trust us when we say this because we are speaking our heart out. When it comes to providing real-time protection, then Avira goes beyond its limit and protect all devices and data from all kinds of Internet threats. Doesn’t it sound like, too superior to be true? But no, we are not exagge rating; this is what reality is. If you doubt even a cent, then try and test it for yourself. Avira antivirus suite is jam-packed with a massive range of features, encompassing privacy tools and device optimization features. Avira, as a renowned antivirus brand, never makes its customer disappointed. Not even a single feature offered by Avira would disappoint you to the core. With Avira, nothing is a waste of time and money, its smart scan is to die for. Avira offers easy-to-use tools for all major devices, comprising, Android, iOS, Mac, PC and Android devices. It is an all-in-one package which even provides ransomware attack prevention and web protection.
Within a single click, you can get rid of ill-natured viruses and malware, Avira never fails to impress. The bottom line, when cyber crooks are ruling our lives, it is the need of the hour to download robust antivirus software like Avira. It is definitely good value for money as all the Avira’s software packages are reasonably priced. Now, when you have made up your mind to download this prodigious software, then let us aware you, there are fifty-fifty chances you might encounter installation error issues. If you are the one who spots an installation error, then don’t panic. It is not a big deal at all; every software goes through some kind of errors. So, firstly calm your nerves down, trust yourself you have got this. There are few quick-fix remedies/steps which you can follow to accomplish a successful installation of Avira antivirus program. Have a Glance!
Error Messages You Might Face During the Installation of Avira Antivirus Software
Error Message That States-The Avira Exchange Security Server Components require Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010.
The primary reason behind the error message is two variables which are TEMP and TMP. This error message takes place due to the product installation, which triggers an error message. Let’s dig deeper and know why this error code occurs. During the installation of Avira Antivirus Software, a PowerShell script is invoked that saves the result in the file %TEMP%\E2K7.tmp. After this, read access to the file E2K7. Tmpensues via the variable. And when two variables point to different directories, then the installation gets cancelled by stating an error message.
Quick-Fix Solution: If the variables TEMP and TMP are referred to different directories, then paths have to be modified in order to point to the same directory. You have to apply the modified paths in the system properties. First and foremost, click on Start and then Control Panel. Subsequently, select the advanced system setting and after that advanced tab option. Now click on Environment Variable and edit option. Once both the variables point to the same directory, then you can without any trouble install Avira Antivirus Software.
How to Resolve Avira Antivirus ‘Won’t Install’ Error?
First and foremost, check if you are connected to a proper internet connection or not. If the Internet speed is not stable or there is no Internet connection at all, then this error might take place.
You can also check with the manufacturer’s site to know about the error. Contact them, or you can check on forums to know more about the Avira ‘Won’t Install’ Error Issue.
Try out your luck by restarting the system and after that, try installing it once again.
Furthermore, check if you have any hidden download notifications on your device. If this is the case then don’t worry the software will be downloaded, but it won’t be displayed in the notification area.
You can also try out downloading the Avira Antivirus Software from a different browser.
If you are not able to resolve ‘Won’t Install Issue’ then get in touch with the technical support team of the Avira Antivirus Software.
Learn How to Fix Runtime Error Code 12 While Installing the Avira Antivirus Software
Error Code 12 is basically known as “Please Reboot Your System before Using Setup”. Runtime errors are infuriating and tenacious but don’t lose your hope here; you can resolve the issue by adopting a do-it-yourself approach. If you are installing Avira Antivirus and you encounter Error Code 12, then you can follow the below-mentioned methods to fix the problem.
- Run Disk Cleanup: You can experience runtime error due to shortage of free space on your computer. Clear out cache data and junk files, then after that reboot your computer.
- Internet Explorer Runtime Error: If the error is related to Internet Explorer, then you can reset your browser settings.
- Reinstall Graphics Driver: If the error is related to a bad graphics driver, then you can fix the issue by following way: Firstly, open your Device Manager and locate the graphics driver. Subsequently, right-click on the video card driver and then click on uninstall and at last, restart your computer.
- Reinstall Runtime Libraries: If you get error code 12,it might be because of an update such as MS Visual C++ package which is further quite possible it taking place due to improper installation. To solve this, you can uninstall the current package and then install it once again.
- Close/Remove Conflicting Programs: If you spot a runtime error, it might take place due to the programs that conflict with each other. So, make sure there is no other antivirus software in the system other than Avira. The best thing you can do to resolve the Error code 12 is to stop these conflicting programs. First and foremost, open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete at the same time. By doing this, you will see the list of programs currently running. After that, go to the Processes tab and stop the programs by highlighting each program and then click on the End Process button. Then observe whether the error message reoccurs each time or not when you stop a process. Once you have the list of all the programs that are causing the problem, then you can probably remove or close them.