Protect Your System and Sensitive Information from Prying Eyes by installing Best Antivirus Software of 2020, which is none other than Webroot Antivirus Software. This software delivers what it commits ‘Best antivirus protection for 2020’ which is 100% guaranteed. Making false promises is not Webroot type, and it maintains its systematic consistency. It offers protection with the same zeal and determination every time; therefore, it is considered to be the top 10 best antivirus software. Keep on reading this blog further to know the easy-peasy installation process.
Dos and Don’ts: Pointers to Keep in Mind Before Beginning with the Installation Process
- First thing first, ensure that your computer meets the requirement and software is compatible with the system.
- Before installing the Webroot Antivirus software, read the license agreement at http://detail.webrootanywhere.com/eula.asp.
- Ensure that your system is joined to a stable and secure Internet connection. Also, you can use these browsers such as Google Chrome™ 10.0 or higher, Internet Explorer® 7.0 and higher, and Mozilla Firefox® 3.6.
- Also, assure that you have the Keycode which is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters that comes in an email message and is listed inside the retail box. You can use the same Keycode to install the Webroot software from which you have purchased the license.
- Before installing the new version, uninstall an older version of Webroot Antivirus Software.
Step-By-Step Guide to Install Webroot Antivirus Software
Step 1: If you are installing through CD, then insert the CD into the drive. After that, an installation dialog will be opened asking you to click on a link to begin the installation process. If by chance installation dialog does not open, then use Windows Explorer to navigate to your CD drive. Subsequently double-click on the software’s installation file. In case, if you don’t have a CD, then download the installer file. Once you have downloaded the file, then double-click on it to begin the installation process.
Step 2:The minute Webroot installer dialog opens, enter the Keycode in the field. If you want to modify the settings, then click on Installation options at the bottom of the dialog. Alter the settings, if you want to change the language option or want to create a shortcut of Webroot app on the desktop, etc.
Step 3: Now, an installation window will appear, click on the option Agree and Installation.
Step 4: Afterwards, ‘Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device Window screen will appear. Click on the option Yes.
Step 5: Now, in the Register Now window, enter your email and click on Continue.
Step 6: In the Webroot SecureAnywhere Solution Agreement window, click on Agree and Continue to further carry on with the process. After that, the Webroot icon will be spotted in the taskbar, and the first scan will start beginning. Now, it will start scanning and configuring the application. Once it gets completed, the main interface will get opened.
The icing on the cake is, Webroot detects the threats right from the moment you install the software, it scans and keeps the malicious program to quarantine mode where they are rendered inoperable. From there, the virus can no longer harm your system or steal data. For more detail, you can anytime check out the running scans and manage quarantined items. If your system is also safe from potential threats, then Webroot displays the status on the screen that ‘You are Protected.’ If you want to visit the main screen, then click on Start using SecureAnywhere option.
Note: Afterwards the initial scanning process, Webroot daily carries out the automatic scan and continually monitors the activity in the background when the user uses the Internet in order to detect any catastrophic threats. The best attribute is users are not required to put any effort in order to launch a manual scan. Webroot is there to do all the hard work on your behalf.
- If you want to make sure that Webroot is running, then look for the Webroot icon in the system tray.
- If anything is found fishy, then Webroot will show you red flags in the form of changing the icon color to yellow or red. And at the same moment, a dialog box will be opened with further details.
- If anyone of you has purchased a multi-user license, then you can install Webroot on multiple computers.
If you want to activate the Webroot Antivirus software then for the reference guide also check out this blog https://www.antivirus-activation.com/best-protection-software-activation-guide-how-to-activate-already-installed-webroot-antivirus-software/
However, we have provided all the necessary details and disclaimers related to Webroot Antivirus Software. Even at the juncture, if you end up with an error, then we strongly recommend you to contact Webroot Helpline desk support for further assistance in this regard.